Wicked Tickets...

Had a reminder to buy our Wicked tickets today so I was able to get this done on line. I told Laura that we got the good seats, this is going to be soooo awesome I'm glad she talked me into the good seats. I have never been to a big theatre in a big city so I can't wait. I contacted Tom M. the other day too and we may hire him to pick us up, that would be a crazy time. Adam had some issue with his car and Laura ran a gas can out to him. He seems to think it is a fuel filter and will replace that. He has class and a double shift at work today. Keaton and Caleb went to Springfield with GPa & GMa for the sectional soccer game tonight, game time 7pm. Laura and I decided to take whom ever wanted to out for a quick bite. Kori needed to shower and Adam was at work so we took Anna to Panera Bread and grabbed a quick bite before she had to be at PSR and Laura to chorus. Laura took me back home after dropping Anna off and then I was incharge of picking Cora and Anna up from PSR. We made arrangements to have Cora go swim with Anna at the Y while I worked out. I talked to Dan P at the Y, we had a nice visit getting updated on all the kids. I may have to call him about playing racketball this winter. The girls finished swimming about 8:30pm and went wandered home. I got Anna to bed and started listening to the game on line at WTAD, it was very exciting, 4OT's and PK's before QHS wins. It was after 11pm before the boys got home and to bed.

Who Am I?