Grill-Man Delivery...

Woke up to a chilly morning this AM, must be working on the fall change now. We are having our last ADM UW cookout today and we don't have access to the big grill so I volunteered my 2 generic ones. I talked to Adam and he said he would bring them out in the truck before his class, it was a great help. I went out and helped them start the grills and it was windy and cool, every other cookout has been 90 degrees. Walked at the mall and had half a sandwich that Laura brought me from Kelly's, she met some girls there after her prayer group. After work we ate good at home before dropping Anna off at Morgan's and taking Caleb to piano. After that we went back home and got bundled up so Keaton, Caleb and I could go to the QU soccer Senior night. They played Kirksville and beat them in the last minute on a fluke 1-0. It was cool enought that the hot chocolate they were selling turned to warm milk because they couldn't keep up. We sat high in the stands with jackets and blankets ready, Thom, GPa and then Lindsi and Bianna showed up. Swung by JJ's after the game to munch and visit with Logan, and Adam showed up before we left. Had to swing by and get Anna at GMa's on our way home. I had a good time with all, never a dull moment. I called and reminded Adam to swing by and pickup the grills at work before he came home tonight. He did, very helpfull.......Thanks.

Who Am I?