Regional Soccer...

Walked at the mall and ate a half of a Kelly's sandwich in the van. The weather was not real great, big rain off and on and the threat of storms all day long. There are 2 high school soccer games tonight, 4 and 6pm. The boys are going to both games in the truck and I have a date with Anna at the Y after piano lessons. It is pretty nasty out so not a great night to be outside watching a game. After supper I took Anna to Caleb's piano night slot and then went to the Y so she could swim and I will work out. I got Anna settled into the locker room routine and then the pool, and checked on her a couple of times. They have a life guard on duty during open swims and she has swam there before. There were a couple kids swimming and I think she had fun. While working out I was asked by a guy from work if I would consider running in this years Turkey run, they are getting a couple of teams together from work to compete against times, I guess I was just waiting to be asked because I was thinking about it for this year. After the Y we went to TCBY and treated ourselves and took them home. Laura wasn't home from group yet but showed up soon to tuck Anna in. The boys talked about the games, mostly QHS and it's triple over time win. They were pretty pumped. They will be playing QND for the regional finals on Friday.

Who Am I?