Busy Sat, Nice Sunshine...

I got a call in the AM about green QSL 40th anniversary shirts for the 6th grade boys. I made arrangements to pick some up and get them to the fields since I had to get the popcorn issue resolved. Laura and Anna have dress rehearsal at 10am for the kids concert tomorrow so I will have some time to get this done. As I was going to the fields I saw a sweet 1972 Honda CB 100 motorcycle in a driveway and had to stop and look. I called the guy, Jerry and he let me test drive it. Pretty nice bike that belonged to a Shriner near Springfield, IL. and was ridden in parades for several years before being retired. Jerry and I had a nice chat, this guy is very talented and has made / rebuilt several vehicles during his life, interesting gentleman. Came home after that and worked at Jacob's to get their wired network working with a desktop computer they have. I put male ends on the cable Tim and Luke ran and was able to get the computer hooked up working on the network. Barb F. was there and I may have to work at her house next. I took Caleb, Anna and Gabe to the Y so they could swim and mess around. I warmed up inside and then ran outside to see if I could do the Turkey Run route. I made it but not the exact route come to find out, close though. We came home and got cleaned up and Laura, Anna and I went to the Adoration Chapel celebration at St. Peters. They had a mass and then supper and a short program afterwards. GMa asked Anna to sing so her and Laura did You Raise Me Up for the people. Anna was a little nervous but did a great job, she had a lot of compliments. I was very proud of both of them, it is definitely a talent that God has given those that can sing and play. We stayed until the very end so we could help put things away.

Who Am I?