Finally at QND...

The weather is great today and Laura and I were able to walk outside again. Met at the park and walked Maine Street, Very nice walk and great company :) It looks like the weather will be nice enough to finally play the QHS v QND soccer game tonight @ QND. I guess the JV game won't be played until Thursday night now, seems to be getting hard to fit these 2 games in this week. Laura has ladies prayer group at our house tonight so I will be keeping myself and the kids clear of the house until 9pm-ish. Aate supper and took 3 boys and a little girl to the game, we got there right after it started and sat on the south end near the QHS visitors section. Keaton and I sat by each other and were having a good time watching and commenting about all the action. Anna found Morgan and were playing together most of the 2nd half, they checked back several times to make sure I wasn't lost I guess. Jonathan B. had the winning bicycle goal which was very awesome. (2-1) What a great thing, him scoring the goal in such a super fashion --- chew on that. We went to JJ's after the game to munch and visit with Logan. It was good to see him and nice to have several of the kids there having a good time talking and joking. Luke J. came in and I got to visit with him for a bit too. I hope he continues to stay in school and work hard. Took Forrest home after that and got to our house a little after 9pm and the ladies were gone, good timing. Watched the news and saw Jonathan's goal again and then in slow motion, VERY COOL.

Who Am I?