Friday Evening Lites...

Scheduled to work the QHS concession stand at 4pm today for the regional soccer championship. I am planning to get off work at 4pm and pick up Keaton from the Y. He will drop me off at the game and make a quick run to Kohl wholesale for me to pick up QSL concession stand product. Laura and I worked the concessions the whole time (3 hours) and never did see any of the game, QHS beat QND 2-1. After the game Anna went with Stephanie to Casano's and party'd with the team while Laura and I found Jan and Lawson at Kelly's by themselves so we crashed their party. We went by the grocery store and then home where we found Keaton and Caleb home starving, they are not able to help themselves I guess, Laura was able to help them find something. Forrest is camping this weekend so Keaton is hanging out around the house and Anna is going to spend the night with Stephanie. Laura and I started watching the movie Throw Mama From the Train on TV and made it all the way to the end.

Who Am I?