Last Freshman Game...

Started out warm this AM but cooled off thru the day. Was supposed to rain but that missed us, didn't get to walk but did get to eat at JJ's with my beautiful wife. We enjoy eating there on occasion and there is usually someone extra there to visit with. Laura told me that Sherry B's Mom died on Sunday. She was 79 and a very nice lady, I always enjoyed talking to her at concert functions. I met Keaton and Forrest at the Guitar Shop after work today so we could have Al look at Keaton's first guitar to see what it would take to convert it to a lap slide guitar so he can try to teach himself how to play. We bought some items and Al re-strung it and tuned it before we left. Al is a great guy and I was excited to have Keaton meet him, this is where Logan would spend some of his early guitar learning days. Got a call about a must read article in the Whig so had to go get Jan's paper after getting home from work. The article was about the Quincy Classic tournament last week with some comments about QSL. Anna, Morgan and Stephanie were at the house playing and having a great time, I guess we were watching Steph :) unofficially. We ate some supper and the girls played some more. Keaton, Forrest and Gabe were hanging out back and forth between here and the Jacobs. I walked Steph home and then Anna and I took Morgan home, picked up Caleb from QJHS (they won 3-1) and came back home. Caleb gave us the low down on the final freshman game to complete his first year of high school soccer. I think he had a good time with no regrets. Laura was reading a good book and I worked way too late on QSL rosters.

Who Am I?