Ole Man Jack...

Caleb woke up not feeling good and went back to bed. Went by QSL this AM to inventory the concession stand. Decided to go wash finger prints off my windshield and check all the air in my tires at Hy-Vee before heading to work. Walked out side today down Maine Street, very nice day again but will change soon. Straight home after work (Caleb stayed home all day) Anna has PSR tonight so Laura will be working rides out before she has to leave for choir. I took Anna, Brianna and Cora to PSR and then went out to Shoe Carnival to drop off a form for indoor soccer, I am trying to get a sponsor. I went by Wal-Mart to get a couple items and stopped and talked to Rev. Jack Herren from Hamilton, IL, he was the greeter on the west side of the store. Interesting fellow that still preaches (for an offerring only) around the area, 6 kids and has worked from here to Los Angeles and many places in between. Next I had to pick up Keaton and Forrest at Baldwin where they had been playing soccer with some friends. I took them to JJ's and visited with Logan, he was working for someone and was the scooter wheeling delivery boy. We wandered home after that and chilled.

Who Am I?