Mr. Kelly at the Mall...

Walked at the mall today and saw JT Kelly. We stopped and talked a bit and he said that he just returned from 4 months in Iraq. He said things went OK but was very hot there, he has to go back for 11 months at the end of the week. He also said that he just got engaged to Megan, he was very excited about that. JT will be in our thoughts and prayers and I want to get his email address from his parents so I can stay in contact with him and support him. He is a great kid who spent a lot of time with Logan in high school and after. Thank You JT and God Bless You Always. Came straight home after work for a QHS @ QND soccer evening. The weather was looking pretty iffy and there is a storm coming in. Talked to Laura on my way home and she is going to keep me posted about the game. By the time I got home and started changing clothes it had started to rain real good and lots of lightning. Laura called back and said that the games will be played tomorrow. We did some ham, eggs and hash browns for supper, Laura dropped off Anna to PSR and then had chior. I fixed stuff for me and two boys, Adam was on his way to St. Louis with Logan and Mak for a concert and Kori was working. Keaton, Caleb and Gabe went out and played in the water after the storm, had some Boy fun and I worked on some QSL rosters. Anna got home, played and danced a bit before bed time.

Who Am I?