Halloween...

Not a bad day for Halloween, sunny and warm with some wind, hopefully this will hold out for the evening. Laura met me at work for lunch with a sandwich and then took me with her to run some errands for Anna's class party today. She ran in the dollar tree and then we went to Big Lots. Next we stopped by Domino's to order the pizza for the class snack. Laura ran me back to work so I could get to the SOS and pick up a sticker for the Taurus. After work the kids were messing around and trying to figure out what they were going to be this evening. Anna was already down at Craig's helping to get ready for the 7pm start time for the haunted yard. Caleb and Gabe were going to help as well and wandered down too after finding the clothes they needed. Keaton and Forrest are making their own plans, something about riding bikes to his grandmas and trick or treating. Kendall and Thom dropped off Brianna and I went down to make sure that Anna had everything she needed. Laura and I took Brianna with us down to Craig's, and thru in some warm items for Anna. We stayed down there and watched, visited, helped a little and mostly just hung out until they were done. About 9pm we wandered back to Jan & Lawson's for some warm food. We found some potato soup and some other eats before gathering all the kids and heading home.

Who Am I?