Celebration...

Church today was just Anna and I. Gabe spent the night and then Caleb was going to church with his family. Forrest spent the night as well and he and Keaton must have stayed up most of the night working on THE hair doo so weren't able to make it to church :( We gathered at Wendy's for lunch and then Laura and I stopped by an open condo to take a peak, pretty nice place with just a couple down sides. We relaxed for a bit before the next activities. Laura had kids choir practice and I decided to ride my bike to the Y to work out. Keaton and Forrest went to get some food and dropped Caleb off at Baldwin to play soccer with some friends. Adam was out already working on his car and hanging out with Zach and Cory. I stopped by Alan M. house to check on my Bridgestone motorcycle while riding home and talked to him a bit. He did some clean up on it and it is looking pretty good. I need to get a battery for it next so it can actually be riddin next. He told me of a guy that can synch the carbs next and then it should be good to go, I will do some checking for the right size battery to fit. Next on the agenda was going out to Steve and Renea's for a celebration party for Steve at their house. He is a lucky man with a will to live, survive and I am sure tell his story for God's glory. We took Anna with us and saw lots of people and visited with many. Laura was able to spend some good talk time with Renea towards the end of the night. We didn't leave there until 8:30pm or so, it seemed later. They had plenty of food, we sat around the camp fire and the young girls sang and danced to music. Adam called and asked to drive to SIUE and spend a day or so since he doesn't have class on M-T. We talked a couple of times before he finally made it there.

Who Am I?