Paint in the Dark...

The kids only have a half day of school today because of teachers institute. Keaton is planning to get my car to go paint and also to pick up the QSL Kohl order. This will help me out and let him have a car to get around, Laura will come get me for lunch and then again after work I guess. Laura worked a bit late today to stay caught up and she came and got me for lunch, we just drove thru and went back tp work since my lunch was running late. After work Laura fixed supper and Keaton and Forrest came home and ate. Caleb and Anna rode with GMa and GPa to the QU soccer game and I will catch up later. Keaton and Forrest had to go back and paint at the fields some more so I worked getting the concession stand ready for the weekend. The boys finished painting in the dark and bragged that it was the best ever, maybe because they couldn't see the lines, I guess time will tell. I had them drop me off at the QU game so I could watch the second half. QU won 2-1 and Caleb, Anna and I rode home with Jan and Lawson. We were in the race car so it didn't take long to get there.

Who Am I?