Last Home Game...

Cold again this morning but haven't broke out the coat yet. Walked the mall today and saw Kori delivering, we stopped and talked for just a bit before we all had to get going. Went to Taco Bell to eat, mine wasn't too bad but I guess Laura's came back to haunt her a bit. Keaton and boys came and got my car after school/YMCA so they can line fields. Caleb went to the Y today and worked out with the guys for the first time, I am in the process of getting us a Family membership so we can all go there this winter. Keaton has been faithful and I think Caleb will be as well, Kori may use it some and I know Anna would like to swim, it will be something different for us to do during the winter. Laura picked me up after work and we found out that the QHS soccer game time changed to a half hour earlier than scheduled, Laura got a call about singing the national anthem with all the sisters, but this won't fit into her schedule. I got home and changed, grabbed a PBJ and hitched a ride with Thom, Kendall and Brianna to the game. Laura will get Anna to piano and the boys will wander over after painting. Thank You Laura for letting me go watch yet another game :) Lawson was announcing and had a busy night especially at half time introducing all the seniors and the ladies + one sang before hand, Lawson did a great job and the ladies sounded wonderful as well. This is the classiest act in town, I am very proud to be a part of the family that knows and preforms the music around town so well. Thank You Jan and Lawson for the class act you are and the professionalism you bring to this family. QHS won 2-1 in a not so great preformance. I rode home with the boys and followed them out to the car while they were playing catch with the football all the way across the parking lot. We took Forrest home and made our way home after that, the QND parking lot was full tonight because of their home comming parade so we went thru the park.

Who Am I?