A Girl Party...


Walked outside down Maine street, a little chilly but not bad after you got warmed up. Laura was very busy at work this AM burning power point presentations onto CD's, Wow she is learning all kinds of good stuff. Didn't have time for lunch together today so grabbed some crackers and a tea before heading back to work. Got home from work, Anna and Stephanie were playing and I jumped right in to helping Laura prepare Anna's birthday supper. I don't think Laura has taken a break since I saw her at lunch time. She is making a big batch of spaghetti and meatballs with lots of bread, YUM. I was in charge of icing this cake but there were too many people watching me so I didn't get to lick my fingers like usual :) Our Peeps all wandered in except for Logan and Mak, but they called and did say they are on their way. Kori had to work tonight and wasn't real thrilled with missing the party but she did get off early. Blake stopped by too and everyone was accounted for, I think Laura ended up making all the spaghetti she had in the house three different times and got to sit down twice all evening. Thank You Honey... Anna got to her present openning after candles and singing. She got some good stuff and played one of the games with Brianna to finish out the night.

Who Am I?