New, Used Tires...

Walked the mall with Laura at lunch time. Kori called me after I got back from lunch and wanted to know about getting some better tires for the front end of of her car. She had talked to Logan and he suggested that she go over to Delta Tires used store by his old apartment. Kori and I talked and she went there and the guy was able to fix her up with something good and the price was right as well. I split the cost with her and the tire man said she had a belt that was broke so it was past time to get them replaced. Kori said her car drives much better, no pulling and no noise. Had a good supper at home and no where special to be. Gabe came over for a bit and I sent some cable home with him so Tim can run a network connection and then I will put the ends on for him.

Who Am I?