Woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning and pretty cold. Probably had a total of 3 inches after it was done. The boys had a 8am soccer game today, they lost by one. I guess Keaton had a two pointer that the ref didn't count so they could have tied. Anna and I went to church together and the boys stayed home, on their own for lunch. We did our usual Sunday meal and then went to an open house on the north end and another one near us. The one near us in Wildhorse is a guy at work that is transferring out of town. It is a very nice two story house but quite expensive. Laura and I made plans to feed everyone for supper at Faler's and then went grocery shopping, Sam's, WalMart and then Aldi's. Laura made two big dishes of lasagna with garlic bread and salad. We took ice cream for dessert with whip cream and nuts and several topping options. It was later than what we planned but OH my goodness well worth the wait. Thank You Honey for doing that, you are ssooooo wonderful. I Love You.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?