Had a pretty good time last night even though we were treated as outsiders, sat on the band side to eat, bad service, Laura got free dinner, expensive food, no heat, Laura had to eat while we watched, interesting glitter balls, terrible champagne, good music and fun band. I actually danced (or what ever you call it that I do) the whole night knowing that Laura would appreciate that :) I tried to get her over heated with her cuddle duds on so she could get a good workout. There were lots of interesting little Club parties around the dance floor to keep us entertained, we could always use more so we can joke about something. All in all we decided that it would be nice to have a place to go where there was even more people for minimal dollars, not sure what next year will bring.

I made plans to play racquetball at noon with several guys and ended up taking Anna with me, she finally found her swim suite. I played several games and ended up hurting my foot to finish the day. Limping around quite a bit and very sore.

Anna and I were late getting to the b-day party at 2 but Adam didn't get the message and Kori was feeling rough from the night before. We got a very late start and Mom was not a happy camper, we were invited to the Jacobs for supper and missed that but Laura and I were able to go over in the evening and spend some time with big people and good friends. We had fun and enjoyed great conversation.

Happy New Year to all and especially to my Wife, I Love You...

Who Am I?