Got on the road about 7am and headed south. The sunrise was pretty cool this morning and I tried to take some pictures while moving in the van. I made it to Lebanon, Mo. before stopping for a break. I found a McD's with a potty, cookies and more coffee, can't beat that. It was getting so warm in the van that I turned the air on low. I got to Springfield, Mo. at about 11:30am and the motel I am at is the same exit we have taken twice before to eat at Cracker Barrel when traveling to Texas, huummm. Checked in and was able to read a chapter before meeting Barb at the office. Spent the rest of the afternoon learning the new office and working. I got my 12 hour day in and Barb and I went back to the motel to freshen up before heading to Red Lobster for supper, always need to eat good on the company :) Made it back to the room and watched some TV and read some more.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?