Mom called me while I was on my way to work this AM and talked all the way to the parking lot. She was on her way to Houston by her self for a check up with her cariologist. It was cold but clear weather and she was making good time. Work was steady in the AM and I had a hair cut scheduled for 1:15pm. Laura and I didn't meet for lunch because of that. I ended up swinging by Logan's place to pick up his W2 on my way back to work, we have a tax appointment tonight. I met Laura and the young ones at Tower for supper right after work. Laura left from there to choir, the boys went home first before Keaton had trumpet and I took Anna home before taxes at 7pm. We got ours, Logan's and Adam's taxes done and still waiting on a W2 from BWW for Kori. All get money back which is always fun...
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?