Laura and Anna had kids choir this AM. I took my time getting going this morning. Caleb wanted to get his staples out today so he could play soccer tomorrow. I called Tim J to see if he was working and find out if it would take long to get the staples out. He had the day off but assured me that it wouldn't take long, just get there before they closed at 1pm. Caleb and I decided to take the truck and head in to the clinic, I needed to check the new red wheels out again. There was a line to get signed in but we didn't wait long before getting in to have the staples removed. Dr Arndt did the job and Caleb hardly flinched, what a great patient, Dr Arndt is a very good guy too. Laura laid down to read and rest, Anna went to Briana's to play for awhile and I went to the Y to play rball with Pat H. I got there a bit early to walk on the treadmill and warmup since I was late last time. I had a good time playing and did real well too. I enjoy playing against him, it is very different from the other guys and brings back some good memories. I plan to beat him as much as possible for all the times he beat on me... Laura and I went out to eat at the Tower with Pat and his wife after rball, we had a very nice time together and learned some things about Pat that I didn't know before. Got to see Mack there which is always good too. Spent the rest of the evening relaxing and trying to keep my eyes open after 9pm... From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?