Thursday and the Peter's guy showed up before Anna and I left for school. He is going to install the blower on our gas fireplace, we have had it several years and still haven't broke it in yet. I helped him identify the electric breaker before leaving for work and this made us a little late for early morning band. Plan to play rball with Mark J tonight at the Y, haven't been on the court with him yet. Anna has piano at 7pm so we are thinking she can go to the Y tomorrow while Laura and I exercise :) Rball went fine, Mark is an average player. I think I will plan to get me, Mark and Mike H together at QU for cut throat, Mark would be a good fit for Mike. Came home ate and had to try the fireplace and fan, good thing Laura baked something to off-set the firebox smell. Saturday will be the big burn in day.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?