Finally got a text back from Logan today and he felt OK enough to work last night but he said he is not quite back to normal. I actually talked to him as well and he sounded good too. He is eating bananas and drinking orange juice.

Jan has an appointment with her cardiologist today in STL. She will have an echo and visit with the Dr right away. Hopefully all is good and she can start training soon :)

Downloaded a new free checkbook register program to my BB (very cool) so I can get rid of the Palm Pilot device finally.

I picked up the ADM fleet van that I will be taking to Springfield, Mo. Friday morning and drove it home for lunch. It is brand new with only 1500 miles on it. I am anxious to see how it does on the road. Took Anna to piano in it tonight and need to go to Staples and mail a package and get a marker for the old truck so I can write for sale on the window and park it near Ellington for the weekend. Hopefully we will get some interest so we can sell it soon.From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?