Kori turns 22 today and we have a new president. Laura said she emailed Kori 22 e-cards this AM so I decided she probably needs 22 text messages :) I will send mine throughout the day. Laura gets a hair cut today @ 1pm so I will do some banking before we try and meet for lunch. Adam joined Laura and I at Wendy's today and we had a nice visit. I plan to play rball after work probably at QU. I think Chloe may come over for a bit tonight while Jacklyn goes to a meeting with her Chis. I will give Michael a call about the truck too. Adam ate supper with us at home and then finished his laundry before leaving. Kori called me as I was leaving for QU and we talked for a bit. She was going to study and then out to eat with Koz and maybe some others. She called and talked to Anna and Caleb and then Laura talked to her after choir. Kori was having a good b-day with her new friends.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?