My foot is still sore and walking is slow. I setup to work from home and did in the AM. I sent my boss an email and it didn't seem like much was going on for the day, I think there are still a lot of people on vacation. Laura had to play for Greg M's funeral and I went to STL to pick up Logan from the airport. I got to the airport just after noon and Logan was waiting inside. I parked and got his attention quickly so I didn't even have to pay. We stopped for $1.32 gas at Cave Springs and grabbed a McWrap and coffee before getting back on the road. We had a very nice visit on the way back and talked about several different subjects. Dropped Logan off at his house and Adam and Zach L were dog and house sitting, and maybe playing Wii.

I got home and Kori was giving Laura a message in the piano room, she said Kori was doing a wonderful job. After they were done Laura and I had an appointment in Liberty at the bank and then to purchase a truck from Ray and Elmer. Elmer is 88 and failed the vision part of his driving exam. It was very sad as they watched me drive away in the 1995 GMC Sonoma pickup. We got home with the truck and Keaton and Caleb were ready to go for a spin around the block.

Who Am I?