Sunday in Springfield, Mo. I slept til about 8am and read a bit before showering. I went down to breakfast around 9am and had biscuits-gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice and coffee. I took some peach yogurt and granola back to the room for lunch. I wandered outside about noon and went to Wal Mart and got an arch band for my foot to see if that will help when I exercise and play rball. I found a gas station after that and will wander more from there. About 2pm sunny and 45 degrees. Stepped into a music store to look at electric drum sets and learned of Ion drums that will interface with xBox and also stand alone. I sent a message to Caleb for more research. I went in Best Buy next and then to Barnes and Noble. That may have been the first time I walked into their store with the intent of buying a book for myself to read. I found one, bought it and then had to get a cup of coffee for the way back to the hotel. Barb and I hit snack time at the motel and then went to Lamberts Cafe (throwed rolls) for supper. Not bad, plenty of food, would be more fun with a bigger group, BTW they don't take credit cards.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?