A dusting of snow on the ground this AM. The kids don't have school today because of Martin Luther Day. I hope to hear from Michael H soon about buying the blue truck, Dave was going to check on the insurance. Peters Heating will stop by today to service the furnace. I went home for lunch and the boys and Gabe were watching a movie. Peters came and went this morning and said they cleaned some things and that should help. I expected Caleb's head to be giving him some pain but he said it wasn't really bothering him. Planning on Tower for supper right after work and some Bowen's will join us. I went out to Liberty tonight after supper to get Elmer's signature in the right spot on the red truck title, should be good to go now. Came home and watched a little TV and read in bed.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?