Walked at the mall during lunch today then ate at Wendy's. Busy at work today which kept things moving along. Checked to see if I could barrow Lawson's truck after work today but it was full of leaves, the dump closed early. He wasn't very happy about that. Turned out that Caleb and I used the Sonoma to pick up Honda. We had to take the cover off the back end before we could do that. Caleb crawled in and did all the wrench work and it went real easy. Laura took Anna to piano and then ran to the store. Caleb and I took off across town, got some gas and loaded up the bike and then tied it down real good. We used the wooden ramp that was there to load the bike, we didn't have to lift anything. On our way back we stopped and looked at cars on the Kia lot and R&R. I checked out the 2010 Soul and Caleb checked out the BMW's. We made it home, unloaded and put eveything back in place on the truck.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?