I took Anna to school this AM for early band, the line of cars is crazy at that time of the morning. I wonder if it is always like that or just on band day. Laura is going to STL with J&L today to meet with the surgeon that will put in the defibrillator. Jacklyn called Laura this AM for a ride to the dentist and then she called me. The time worked out fine for me to take her so I did that during my lunch. She needed to get to the old St. Mary's hospital building and then she would get a ride home or take the bus, she didn't know how long it would take. After dropping her off I met Keaton and Adam at JJ's for lunch. We ate and talked for a bit and had a nice visit. I gor home from work and it was pretty quiet. Anna is staying the night at Katie's for her birthday and Caleb will be going to Logan C's to stay before going skiing on Friday at Snowstar in Iowa, Keaton will be the only one home tonight. Laura and I dropped off some money to Caleb before going out to eat at TGIF, kind off late but not crowded. From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?