Friday and Anna has a CT-scan today because of some pains in her side that she has been having off and on. We decided to do this so we can make sure where all her parts are since we were told different things from the beginning. Laura will pick Anna up from Katie's and take her to the clinic. Anna has to drink some fluid for the contrast part of the scan and is not sure what to expect there. After the scan we met at Baldwin for a conference about Jr. High and then go right to music pre-contest down the hallway. Anna will play and then Laura will be accompanying twelve students. Keaton has a job interview at Casano's today and Caleb is skiing all day in Iowa and will return on Sat afternoon. I took Anna with me after pre-contest and we went to wash my car at the Shell station, we got a snack and waited in line, it is very nice out today and there are several people doing the same thing. I took Anna back to work with me for a bit while Laura stayed at Baldwin and completed her accompaniments. She called after she was done and came by work to get Anna. I came home after work, we ate supper and hung out for the night. Laura went to bed early, she was beat from running back and forth to all of her kids and her time slots. Don't know how she did it. From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?