Church with all four going this AM and then lunch at Wendy's. Next Caleb drove Anna and I to Sherwin Williams and then to Home Depot. We bought paint and rollers at HD and then went to Walmart for a few other items, Anna was looking for swim googles but we didn't find any there. Anna and I went to the Y in the afternoon, I worked out a bit and then went and swam with her. We stopped by Starbuck's to work on the second gift card, it was cold enough outside that we got coffee this time with lots of creamer. We came home and I opened my VDay present from Laura, it was some smell good stuff that she likes a lot. It is pretty good stuff --> now I have another oder to Me. Laura promised some cream horns to Logan so I dropped them off while on my way to Papa John's. We ate and then I painted some more, the Oscars were on so no Makeover TV. Laura went to bed early, still fighting a cold and I stayed up and read til about eleven.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?