CPR training at work this afternoon so I will have to slip out and grab something to eat before going. Laura ate at Kelley's today with her M&D and I ran to the Shell station for some hot coffee and some crackers. I saw Steve Koetters there and talked to him for a bit before getting to class right on time. Caleb went to a JWCC basketball game with Cameran's instead of piano, he called Larry to let him know. Anna has PSR and Dede's are driving. Keaton was at home so Laura and I slipped out to take Logan his birthday present at JJ's since he is working. We got him a nice North Face jacket, and he really liked it. We ended up getting a couple of sandwiches and chips to go. Since Keaton was home we were able to leave the fireplace on so it was nice and warm in the big room. Kori called about her laptop and we talked a bit.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?