Buurr.... What the heck, 4 degrees. Anna has a fever and a headache so she went back to bed. Laura read where a couple of Keaton's friends were arrested over the weekend so I guess we will be quizing him about that. I stopped by the post office this AM to send Kori a package, she should get it in 2-3 days for $5, heck of a deal. Laura went to McD's drive thru for lunch so I went home to eat a wrap. I ordered Tower for supper and picked it up on the way home, that worked out pretty good. Keaton said he has an interview at Casano's on Friday, hopefully that will pan out. He has a couple of female friends that work there. Turned the fireplace on again and started a new book before watching home land security with Caleb and Anna. Laura had choir and practice with another junior performer tonight but made it home in time to watch The Office.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?