Saturday is fireplace burn in day. It needs to burn for at least 4 hours straght to burn off all the new-ness. I turned on the fireplace at 8:30am and ran it until 2:30pm. Laura went with Jane J to The Crossing for a women's day function so this worked out to be the perfect morning to fire it up, she didn't have to put up with the smell from the fireplace. I ran it with full fan for a while and then turned it back a little so the fan didn't seem too loud. I didn't think the smell was bad as long as the fan was moving air. It certainly warmed up that end of the house by mid day. I turned the thermostat back to 65 so the furnace wouldn't turn on. The temp in the hallway acutally went up 2-3 degrees while the fireplace was on. It was also a warmer day so it may not have been a true test. I will have to have Luara turn it on some time and see if it works OK now. I turned everything off and Anna and I went to the Y about 2:30pm. I played rball with three others and Anna swam and played in the gym. I had a real good time and a good workout too. After the Y Anna and I went to Starbucks to use our gift card. We got a couple of cold coffee drinks for the road. Good stuff but very cold, I always get a brain freeze when I drink those things. We hurried home so Laura could clean all the whip cream and carmel off the top of one of them. I showered at home and relaxed for a bit before thinking about supper. Anna went to Stephanie's for a bit and called just before 7pm so I could take her to GMa's to watch John and Kate + 8. We stayed there for an hour and then came home to eat. I talked to Caleb for a bit trying to help him and Gabe get their xbox live on line. Next Kori called with computer trouble of her own. Her's is in bad shape and won't even boot now. I will have to build and send her another hard drive. Dozed off on the couch a bit after Laura went to bed and then Caleb and I watched the Black Hawks play while waiting for Keaton to get home. It was a good game with Chicago winning.

Who Am I?