I have a fasting blood test scheduled for 8:30am. Showed up at SIU and was third in line and didn't take too long. I went by CoB to get my coffee on my way back to work. Planning to meet Laura at the mall but she had a meeting first so we went to JJ's for lunch. The boys had a soccer game at 5:30pm so I went straight to K&L after work to meet up with all the fans. We all went to Maya's after the game and ate together --> us, Bowens and Faler's. We got plenty of food to eat, actually I ate too much. Left Maya's and it was snowing. Found out that Keaton got the job at Casano's, good deal. He picks up his uniform next week and then could start by the end of the week or next. After eating Caleb and I went to Walmart to get Laura her VD book and the to Hy-Vee to get her and Anna some flowers. I will get a card tomorrow. Maid it back home to relax for the evening. Stayed up and waited for Keaton to get home.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?