Volunteer Again...

Another early morning of volunteering, maybe just get these out of my system all in one weekend. I went down to the river and helped setup for Shoutfest 2007 again this year. The weather was great and it was awesome being next to the river, slight breeze and the sun shinning, what a way to start the morning. Then reality of the task at hand set in. A semi truck was making it's way into position near the gazebo, this will become the Main Stage for all the big name christian bands. This is quite an impressive mobile unit, the sides open like wings and the top raises to form a roof about 20 foot tall. Some speakers hang from each side and the others sit on the ground right in from of the stage, WOW it puts out a lot of sound. I left the river about 11:30am and went out to Wendy's for lunch with only half our people. Anna and I swung by and looked at scooter for sale on broadway, it was a Big Ruckus 250, kind of cute but not really what I want to spend my money on. Started to cloud up around supper time and we watched the storm roll in. Rained real good, lots of lightning and some big time thunder. A storm rolled in the last time I helped at the Shoutfest so I think I will stay away from now on. Adam was working and said he heard the bands playing after the rain so they must have covered up and resumed. Got to bed at a decent time tonight.

Who Am I?