QHS Parade...

Had kids going every which way today after school. Keaton and Forrest needed to go paint after their YMCA workout. They hitched a ride to come get my car so they are set. I checked on Caleb and he was at home planning to ride with Grandma to QJHS to ride on the soccer truck for the homecoming parade. Anna is going to get a ride from Kendall and Brianna to Madison Park so they can watch. Laura got stuck in Hannibal with Kori and Lindsi, running late. Kori is getting a new style hair cut and it takes awhile to do it. Also, found out that she cut someone else's hair in the middle of Kori's cut. That didn't go over very well : I walked from work to the park to watch the parade. It was the same ole short parade with a special float from Baldwin School. Caleb was on the wrong side of the truck so I didn't get a picture. Anna had piano practice after that and Keaton picked up Caleb from school. Laura and I waited for Anna and discussed the day so far and she shared some knowledge from the 20ish girls. Scary stuff and crazy kids. Always have to communicate and know where they are I guess. Fielder plays at SIUE and Kori is going too. Please watch over them Lord... We gathered at Mia's for supper with Thom and Kendall. Was kind of late for food but we managed.

Who Am I?