Gate Watcher...

Had to get up early and work the gate and concessions at the Flinn Annex. I like that name instead of Flinn Esat, which is west of Flinn; DON'T ASK. I got there about 8:15am, had to swing by CoB for coffee and then by PDSC to make sure there was no buses in the parking lot. The gate was not very busy, the sun was shining so it made for a nice morning. I stayed there until about 1:15pm, the wind picked up pretty good by then. I could see some of the game near me but wasn't really trying to watch to hard. Went home after that and relaxed. Laura had a 2pm wedding so we just kind of hung out for awhile. Caleb had to be back out to QU for a 6:30 game again so I went out again and watched a better night of high school soccer. A little more scoring and more fun to watch. Keaton and Forrest came out again, I think they were trying to see what females might be wandering around this night. They sat down at a lower level. Laura got a call from Jackie S. about watching the little girls so she and Anna were having a good time playing with them. Caleb was finished at a better time tonight and he wanted to swing by and get something to eat. We decided to get some cheese sticks from Papa John's since Fielder was playing in Bloomington tonight. Have to catch Logan a different night. We got home and the girls were still there so Caleb and I had to get our hugs in and play for a bit. Next he and I went to pee the dog over at Ellen's house, Kori's job and she went to see Fielder so we covered for her. Good thing I took Caleb otherwise I might still be there trying to sweet talk that dog into going outside with me.

Who Am I?