Good Stuff for Lunch...

I worked the UW employee lunch today. Vicki Arnold commented on what a great job Kori did at the Elk's for her Mom's 80th birthday party. Vicki just new she belonged to Jan :) Laura had to play for a Dean function in the afternoon so Adam and I went to lunch at the Pier. He gets half price meals for him and his family. What a great deal and a good time. We talked to Dave Stroot a bit and I certainly enjoyed Adam's company. He did not introduce me to his Boss though. I think he is waiting until he gets a better title... Dish washer is just not overly impressive :) I got rid of the old mulcher mower I got from Dr. Clark. I hope he won't mind. Keaton, Caleb and Forrest were playing a good game of soccer in the back yard when I left; still playing when I returned.

Who Am I?