Soccer, soccer, Grove...

Keaton, Caleb and I went to another QHS soccer game at 9am. We will be going back at 1pm as well and Anna will go then. Laura has a wedding so we will catch up with her later. Got plenty of sun for the day and just hung out inside the rest of the afternoon. Fielder (myspace.com/fielderband) was playing at the Grove so I decided to go out around ten'ish. Not as big of a crowd as the last time we were there. Kori was working the gate and Adam and Sam were there too. Listened and talked, the band sounded great. I like the outdoor music setting. Talked to Logan and he looked very tired. They had a long trip to and from Chicago the days before. He was hoping to get some needed sleep on Sunday. I talked to Jeremy Bigelow and Toby Daniels; hard to believe they are all grown up. I haven't seen Jeremy in a long time. I stayed way past my bedtime, didn't get home until midnight...

Who Am I?