Super Soccer...

Got to walk outside today down Maine Street. It was a great day to be out, even got plenty warm by the end of our walk. Adam picked me up from work today, my car was gone to paint fields and Laura was practicing with a singer for a wedding tomorrow. Quickly changed clothes and had to go out to PDSC to pick up Caleb and head over to QU fields so he could be ball boy for the two evening games there. QHS is hosting a big 28 team tournament this weekend and 4 top teams in the nation are playing at QU. There is a bog hipe going around town and I am expecting a good crowd out there. Caleb got there about a half hour early and I was one of the first in the stands. Keaton and Forrest were lining fields and stocking the cooler and came out later. The crowd picked up by half time of the first game and several other teams came in to watch the games. They were also bribed a bit with pizza in the stands for their supper. Both games went to double overtime and there was only 1 goal scored all night. Good soccer but not very exciting to watch. It cooled off quite a bit and I even got cold a couple of times. (I won't tell Laura though) Caleb and I got home about 11pm, he got one drink and some pizza for his busy work. He did say that some coaches yell a lot more than others.

Who Am I?