Soccer Frustration...

Very nice day again, actually got hot. That is fine, I don't want the warmth to go away completely. Went to the Dr. today for a check-up and I said something about my bowling injury to him. He did a needle with steroid procedure on me that would make Thom proud. He said it should be a permanent fix to the "Triger Finger" and I should notice a difference in a few days. Wasn't that bad of a deal, I took it like a man :) The freshman soccer team has a make-up game with Sacred Heart from Springfield scheduled for 5pm today that I am planning to go see. Keaton and Forrest came and got my car since they did not want to go to the game. Laura and Anna came and got me from work to go to the game. Not sure if Caleb will be starting this game or not because of the rotation between the 3 goalies. They have played an even amount of games to this point. Turned out that Caleb did not get to play and also found out that the coach has made a decision to go with Bradley as the freshman team starting goalie. This sparked a lot of debate and discussion amongst the immediate Caleb fans. As a matter of fact it went on into the evening. Will probably talk to the coach and find out what Caleb needs to work on to become a starter. Very frustrating situation since we know this decision isn't based on talent. The most important thing is to keep an eye on Caleb, this is his game not ours and he will let us know how important it is to all of us.

Who Am I?