Soccer Again...

I had to leave work a little early today so I could help work concessions at the QHS JV/Var game at Flinn. It was hot and very little air circulating. I did my 1.5 hour gig while the freshman were playing on the west field. Caleb didn't play in the game so I didn't have to be relieved of my duties. Watched the varsity game and wasn't that fun until the second half. Things got a little more exciting against Macomb before it ended with a 4-0 win. Caleb sat with me for a bit before going off and playing more soccer with his friends. Keaton hung out with Forrest and Tony during the game, quite the crew. Tony was trying to figure out what stunt to do the next time he scores. Adam called wondering where everyone was, he got off work early. Came home and had more discussions about soccer. Should get some answers tomorrow.

Who Am I?