Y With Caleb...

Keaton was up early and I got him to school in plenty of time today. I went on to QSL to get all the extra food together and set out all the extra soda and Gatorade for Pepsi to pick up. I took the food back to Kohl Wholesale and they will take care of crediting our account. I got to work just a little bit late. Laura had a funeral to play for and then brought me some Kelly's chicken kabobs, I ate first and then we walked in the mall. I got my seasonal flu shot at work this afternoon, this is the third time I received one and only do it because they are free and ADM encourages us to do it so we don't miss days or get others sick in the office. I didn't have to do any driving for PSR tonight so Caleb and I planned to go to the Y tonight and workout. We played some racquetball again and I spotted him some points. He took me to OT once, we had a good time and Caleb had a few awesome shots. Keaton was at home for Anna when she was done with PSR so Caleb and didn't have to hurry home.

Who Am I?