No School Friday...

No school today, teacher conferences. Laura had to go into work today and Anna was up by the time she had to leave. Anna had some movies to watch and the boys were home too. She ended up going to Morgan's for awhile but came home early because Morgan wasn't feeling good. Laura stopped by the store after work and got some lunch food and I went home for lunch. Craig H is having a big person neighborhood party tonight at his place, social event meet the neighbors kind of thing with a hay rack ride too. Anna is with Avery and the boys are looking for something to do I'm sure. Laura and I dressed warm for Craig's and wandered down to his place, Laura has to leave around 8:30pm to go sing and play for Cursillo. There were several people from the hood that made it there and we gathered in his house and sun room, he may have been making a commercial I'm not sure :) The boys called while we were there and want to go to a late movie with Forrest and the Bruner's and then have them all spend the night. It turned out that Anna stayed all night with Avery and the boys came to our house after the late movie. I think I snoozed before the movie was over, but called Keaton about the time they were leaving. I stayed awake until they got home and made sure that they kept the noise down.


Anna to Avery's

Who Am I?