Lady's Prayer at Kam Fam...

Walked at the mall today and ate my chicken from Kelly's in the van with Laura. When I got home from work Laura was cleaning and baking, she has lady's group tonight at our house --Busy, Busy... The plan is to order pizza for tonight, I went and got it and then took Caleb to piano. I went to Hy-Vee and picked up a few things and ended up talking to Todd E. for about 20 minutes. We covered a lot of stuff mostly talked about our kids and relationships. He is a very nice guy and has been thru a lot and is now supporting his younger brother thru difficult times. I made it back to get Caleb in time and then wandered home. Caleb is planning to watch Carter tonight while they are at a soccer game. Anna and I went to the Y and then went by JJ's afterwards to get a cookie again. We hung out there and talked to Logan for awhile, actually we stayed pretty late. Adam and Charlie caught up to us and we sat and talked with them as well. The lady's would be finished around 9pm so we needed to stay out at least until then, and we did :) The boys were at home playing games in the basement when I left, hopefully they didn't make too much noise...

Who Am I?