Back to School...

After a three and a half day weekend it was the school thing again and we made it but I'm not sure anyone was really wanting to except maybe Anna. I had an eye appointment scheduled for today, the last time I had one was about a year and a half ago. I am to the point where I need cheaters with me all the time in case I need to see up close so I have decided that if I had glasses that I can wear all the time this would work better, I ended up ordering glasses for the first time. I made sure that Laura came with me so she could tell me what looks best from the other side of the mirror, she met me there after her work. Thank You Dear for helping me with this, I may have ended up with some real silly looking stuff. We grabbed a quick bite at McD's and then wandered back to work. The boys were playing soccer at fields when I got home from work and Laura was making hamburger helper for supper. Laura and I were talking about going to the Y with Anna tonight but that didn't work out so I ended up going by myself. I was gone for about an hour and a half, good thing dancing with the stars was on for the girls to watch because they didn't even miss me :) There wasn't much food left when I returned, actually just enough.

Who Am I?