Today was the big day to travel to Houston for the party. We left around 8:30am on our 3.5 hour journey. We got to the parking lot to be transfered by bus to the grounds and waited about 30 minutes. Once we got to the grounds we waited another 15 minutes to get into the party area. We walked around, had a funnel cake and some Mexican doughnuts, rode the train and then headed to the ferris wheel. We waited in line there for about 15 minutes and then wandered to the food tent. There were already people in line to get seats for the concert while we ate. The food was real good and Anna and I went to wait in the next line for the concert. I was very concerned that we might not be able to get inside the big tent to see Miley because the line wrapped all the way around the inside of the park. I called Papa's cell phone and asked him to try and get us a spot inside some how and the next thing we new they were letting people in the back door. We found some seats on the second level and waited for the show to begin. There was lots of kids screaming as things got under way. Anna was very excited and ready for the music to start. I took lots of pictures, there were two big screen monitors right and left of the stage and two smaller ones on the light scafolding, quite the show. Towards the end of the concert I walked around and took more pictures closer up before running out of space on my camera. It was a great time and just unbelievable the amount of kids that were there to have fun. The guest list was 7000-8000 and I think most of them showed up.

Who Am I?