Had to work today and planning to play rball at 5pm. After that will be picking up pizza at Tower. I ordered pizza and it was an hour wait. I had my book with me and was able to finish it. This is the first book I have read in 18 years. Laura picked one out for me when Anna and I went Texas and I started it there. She was very kind and this was a great one to start with. Thank you Dear for the encouragment and support.

Logan, Mack and another couple leave tonight and are driving to Denver for a New Year's Eve concert. Haven't heard from them yet, but will send a text at some point. They will party all night and Logan will fly home on Friday. I may have to go get him in STL. Mack will be flying on to Las Vegas to spend time with her Dad and Deana. Quite the new year bash.
From WCK BB :)

Who Am I?